Armed Bear Survival

ArmedBearArmory.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

War with China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: War with China   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 am

I have a theory that we're going to be at war with China within about 10 years or so. Here's my evidence:

1. The Chinese Military Budget (Black Projects included) has DOUBLED every year for the last 7 or so years.

coupling that with a story i saw in one of the Fish Wrappers..

2. I saw a Letter to the Editor in an American Rifleman inquiring why the price of lead has gone up dramatically in the last year or two. The answer that was given was that China was buying up a lot of raw materials. (and they aint makin' toys with it, methinks).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armedbear.com
Supertryp

PostSubject: Re: War with China   Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 pm

China isn't stupid enough to try to take a military swing at us. As it is now, we are their golden goose as far as trade is concerned, couple that with the fact that they own large portions of our federal debt and you begin to see it as more of an economic takeover rather than one by force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War with China   Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:27 am

hmmm... my posts from yesterday seems to have disappeared.

As I was saying...

We may be their "Golden Goose", but what happens when the goose stops laying? Usually, the goose gets slaughtered to feed the family. I never said China would invade the U.S., just that we would be at war with them. Most likely, it will be over oil, the lifeblood of any economically growing nation. Not to be conspiratorial about it, but part of me wonders if the powers that be know this and that is part of the reason that we are in the middle east. You know, to have bases in the region as a hedge against chinese invasion of the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armedbear.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War with China   

Back to top Go down

War with China
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1